Tuesday, September 11, 2007, posted by Q6 at 8:20 PM
Over yonder on my professional blog, I recently posted about the pranks high school students play, the way they should be done, and the sorry attempts some students make. Needless to say, I've been unimpressed for years.

Two of the only reasons I like David Letterman are his Top Ten lists and the "just-for-grins" types of pranks he plays on the streets of New York. Though I'm not one for long YouTube clips, this one (about eight minutes) was totally worth it:



It's the kind of thing that makes me think, "Why can't kids these days be this creative?" And the answer, of course, is that they think it's all about them, not about the prank. There's no room for narcissism in a good prank.
 
1 Comments:


At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

wow....just....wow.....wow...wow...wow.. My vocablulary has gotten worse at the sight of this video!