Thursday, February 23, 2006, posted by Q6 at 9:20 PM
For the longest time, I told myself I didn't need an iPod. Everybody had one of these things sticking out of their ears in an Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers kind of way: "Pod" people. iPods started to seem really creepy to me. Since I had two or three good radio stations I could depend on, I didn't need an iPod. I already have a flash drive, why would I need an iPod? I just replaced the CD burner in my desktop computer, so I don't need an iPod to store my photos.

Then my son got an iPod. I downloaded iTunes, looked through the Music Store, helped him get his iPod set up, . . .now I'm kinda hooked. I loaded all of my CD's onto my computer. I've got six or seven playlists set up. I'm investigating podcasts. I'm THIS close to downloading videos and movie previews in anticipation of getting my own iPod.

I think I need help.