Monday, May 28, 2007, posted by Q6 at 9:52 PM
Recently my girlfriend of almost two years accepted my proposal of marriage. We have received nothing but heartfelt congratulations from family, friends, and coworkers, and that's been really great. Many have commented that we are perfect for each other (which is true), and others have been pleasantly surprised that we were that involved with each other. The students at our school seem quite happy about it, too.



Anyway, I'm just about the happiest--and luckiest--guy in the world right now.
 
1 Comments:


At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ha ha! Ditto for me, too! Gots to get out and look for some of that excellent ring-karma for you!

La la, la la...I am pleasantly surprised that we are involved with each other, too.

Hee hee!

Loopy. And in love.

And past her bedtime!