Sunday, November 30, 2008, posted by Q6 at 10:30 AM
Whatever happened to having a sense of vision? Some of the people I've encountered over the last week have seemed more to be the voices of doubt, not the voices of reason or vision.

I have a unique opportunity coming up, automotive in nature (it's stil not a sure thing yet, so I can't say much), that will be groundbreaking by mildly expensive. When I explain the basics of the plan-in-the-making, people should be as excited as I was when the opportunity came up. Instead, all I'm getting is grief over the cost of this venture. And, sadly, it's now making me doubt whether the whole idea is worth it. (As much as I want to go through with this whole deal, I'm not looking forward to showing people an amazing piece of technology only to hear, over and over again, "You're paying WHAT?")

*Sigh*

Vision, people. Have some vision.
 
3 Comments:


At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

FOLLOW YOUR VISION.

That is all.

 

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE


That is all.

 

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I WIN!

That is all.