Tuesday, June 17, 2008, posted by Q6 at 9:50 PM
I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend for a wedding at the MGM Grand. Two of our English teachers are getting hitched, and since I don't really get to vacation that often, my fiancee and I are going. (I'm hoping to do a little gambling this time, though they're not high hopes--my future missus isn't really into it, and I'm not wild about going off and doing my own thing. The last two times I was in Vegas I didn't do any at all, and I lived, so no big deal, really.) Since it's so close to the end of the school year--our flight leaves about four hours after teacher check-out--we're flying this time around. And with ticket prices being what they are during the fuel crunch, we spent a lot of our money on the airfare. So where will we stay for those two nights?