Sunday, November 25, 2007, posted by Q6 at 8:54 PM
My daughter came out for this Thanksgiving (odd years are mine). She and her brother have lived apart for a number of years now, and I begin each of her visits with a bit of trepidation. Will this be a "nothing but fight with each other" visit, or will this be a "how cool is it that they're getting along so well?" visit? The latter seems to be happening more often than the former in recent months, and I hope it only improves with time. This visit--four days!--they seemed to get along with each other both in and out of my presence. On a trip to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, I snapped this photo:

Man, I do love it when they get along.

*Anybody remember this comic strip? I loved it, and was sorry to see it go. My kids behaved like those two.
 
1 Comments:


At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

the picture isnt even a good fake. it has to be fake..........doesnt it.