Saturday, October 06, 2012, posted by Q6 at 1:09 PM
Man, I thought I'd lost this.  Strange what you find when you clean out your closet.  I found an old high school yearbook, three shirts that aren't in style anymore (and, therefore, won't be back in style for another couple of years, so I put them back), and my blogs.

So, I'm back.  Since I've decided to do more with Twitter than Facebook from now on, I'll need the blog to do the things that require more than 140 characters.  I'll try to be routine in the posting -- I'll do my best, anyway.  Heck, if my wife -- who has thousands of students to teach and millions of papers to grade -- and my daughter -- who has ALL THE COLLEGE to do -- can blog on a somewhat regular basis, so can I.  (Besides, it'll keep my writing chops limber, and I'm trying to get back into some kind of screenwriting routine.)

Sorry I've been away.  I've missed you.

Labels: ,

 
1 Comments:


At 5:32 PM, Blogger Q6

I'm at @jackcusick. Slow going, but I'll get there.