Thursday, September 29, 2005, posted by Q6 at 11:09 PM
It hasn't been an easy week, by any means: computer troubles at work, computer troubles at home, a raging head cold (which decided to go on tour and play a few dates in my chest), and John Roberts is Chief Justice. Things have, thankfully, improved: fewer idiots are opening the computer virus at work, my home PC is working just fine (obviously), and my son and my girlfriend were instrumental in nursing me back to health. Seriously, if you haven't put your clogged head in the lap of a beautiful woman while she reads The Phantom Tollbooth to you, well . . . you just haven't finished living yet. So I'm much more relaxed, much more at peace.

I don't have a solution to the Roberts thing yet, though.
 
2 Comments:


At 4:43 PM, Blogger Ms Characterized

Sweet!

 

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Very Nice